18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
This Website fully complies with 18 U.S.C. 2256 and 2257 and the regulations promulgated thereunder. The owners and operators of this Website are secondary producers and are not the primary producer (as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2257) of any of the visual content contained in this Website.
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this Website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
All other pictures, graphics, videos or other visual media displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. 2257 (a) through (c) and 28 C.F.R. 75 because the pictures, graphics, videos or other visual media:
(1) do not consist of depictions of sexually explicit conduct, but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity,
(2) contains only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, or is produced, manufactured, published, duplicated, reproduced, or reissued before July 3, 1995;
(3) contains only visual depictions of simulated sexually explicit conduct;
(4) contains some combination of visual depictions described in (2) and (3) above;
(5) have been certified by its primary producer to the operators of this Website (as secondary producers) to satisfy the standards under (2) through (4) above.
In keeping with compliance with 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75, this Website maintains a database of records containing information of the models depicted in any non-exempt visual content. Please note that the operators of this web site will only release these records to Office of the United States Attorney General, or his designated representative, or as otherwise required by a governmental authority of competent jurisdiction pursuant to valid process, which records are available for inspection during regular office hours.
Records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 are kept by our Custodian of Records: